“We need to communicate more effectively with residents on day-to-day issues concerning anything from a lift outage to planned maintenance, local events and training opportunities.
Paper notices get ignored and doing mail drops is time consuming, expensive, and not very environmentally friendly. Whist we make announcements on our websites, people tend only to visit our site for specific information regards an issue they are currently facing.
We want to ensure an engaging experience that is more technically advanced and in line with a modern society, delivering beneficial information.
The system needs to be centrally managed to ensure content is consistent and properly mediated. Any hardware installed needs to be able to endure the rigours of a municipal location. It must be always online so that we can send out instant messages and updates. Content will be a mix of council and community information.”
In response to this brief and in collaboration with London Borough of Islington WLMLabs developed their award-winning Netvision Electronic Notice Boards.
- Developed with a Central London Authority
- Easy to use – huge impact – 400% increase in response to on-screen messaging
- Advertising Free – Targeted Local Information
- Interactive Menu System
- Rugged Proven Solution
- Instant Messaging, Updates and Alerts
- Cost effective and easy to install
- Simple Content Management Tools
- High reliability – uptime >99%
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Software and feature upgrades
- On-site maintenance as required
WLMLabs ENB’s are now the system of choice for 5 Central London Authorities with over 500 Electronic Notice Boards installed.
Talk to us about our Electronic Notice Boards call: 0203 642 5522